After adding feature 289 to the FCOS for your user you expected voicemail to email to work. Not with out these extra options!Continue reading
So you enabled FCOS option 289 UM-SMTP but no emails arrived when voicemail are left.Continue reading
After adding your email server IP/FQDN in email settings you have left some test voicemails but no email arrives!
You check the “qmail.current” log under “View log files” and find the issue, whew. How ever, now you are left with lots of failed voicemail to email messages in the qmail buffer which you dont want to be sent to the users
How do i delete unwanted emails from the qmail queues?Continue reading
In the release notes for MiCollab version 22.214.171.124 there is a small section on migrating standalone nupoint to micllab nupoint
It appears there are some scripts but these are available from Mitel professional services. Not freely downloadable
How to copy mailbox Name or Greeting recording to use on a Nupoint new server
Mitel Tech document # HO2013
LOCATING THE CALL FLOW AND MESSAGE NUMBER:
1. Log into NPM as root via putty.
2. Navigate to /usr/vm/val5/Callflows using “cd /usr/vm/val5/Callflows”
3. Use cat command to view callflow that contains greeting you want using “cat mbox_XXXX.xml” where XXXX in mailbox number.
1. Log into NPM as root via winscp.
2. Navigate to ” /usr/vm/val5/Callflows/ ” .
3. Find callflow you are trying to copy greeting from (they are in form “mbox_XXXX.xml” where XXXX is mailbox number) and right click and select Edit.
If you have a need to test that a link is stable between servers
e.g. between an MBG and a Micollab
Nupoint miss dialling?
Here is what you need to do.
to set event recorder up you will need to access NuPoint text console.
Caller arrives at voicemail to leave a message when they have finished leaving a message the Nupoint gives them options to leave another message or return to the operator.
Of course in certain situations you don’t want callers to go through to the operator. E.G. Out of working hours