First step in the process is to create a new ICP in the MBG Configuration TAB with an IP Address which is not valid on the network and name this ICP “Block number” for example.
Month: January 2018
How to: Extract Greetings from Call Director
LOCATING THE CALL FLOW AND MESSAGE NUMBER:
1. Log into NPM as root via putty.
2. Navigate to /usr/vm/val5/Callflows using “cd /usr/vm/val5/Callflows”
3. Use cat command to view callflow that contains greeting you want using “cat mbox_XXXX.xml” where XXXX in mailbox number.
1. Log into NPM as root via winscp.
2. Navigate to ” /usr/vm/val5/Callflows/ ” .
3. Find callflow you are trying to copy greeting from (they are in form “mbox_XXXX.xml” where XXXX is mailbox number) and right click and select Edit.
How To: Allow Hot desk Base phone to dial emergency services
How to: Allow Hot desk Base phones to dial the emergency services
9999 (or 911) should have 0 digits to follow and be sent to a route or route list designated as an Emergency Route”