When you have issues with a Micollab client Mitel will ask you for the logs from the server and the client. What log files to check before sending them to Mitel?Continue reading
This one had me going for a few hours.
When a user tried to login to Micollab via the legacy app or webcleint an error would show invalid credencials. But we know that the credencials are correct as the user could login to the Micollab portal!Continue reading
After adding feature 289 to the FCOS for your user you expected voicemail to email to work. Not with out these extra options!Continue reading
So you enabled FCOS option 289 UM-SMTP but no emails arrived when voicemail are left.Continue reading
- The Micollab clients location is included in the welcome email or the deployment email as long as the email template has been editied by the installer to include the link
- You can also download it direct from your Micollab server
- The Legacy app (version 7.3 and below) is available from https://FQDN/ucs/dl/UnifiedCommunicatorAdvanced.msi (CaSe SeNsItIve)
- The Next Gen app (version 8.0 and above) is available from https://FQDN/ucs/dl/micollab_pc.msi (CaSe SeNsItIve)
- Skype for business plugin – https://FQDN/ucs/dl/MitelMivoiceForLync.msi (CaSe SeNsItIve)
After adding your email server IP/FQDN in email settings you have left some test voicemails but no email arrives!
You check the “qmail.current” log under “View log files” and find the issue, whew. How ever, now you are left with lots of failed voicemail to email messages in the qmail buffer which you dont want to be sent to the users
How do i delete unwanted emails from the qmail queues?Continue reading