- To give the mailbox user an option to dial back the person who left them a voicemail…
- Create a new FCOS and tick the following FCOS features: 270 Enable Dial-Back Feature
- Allows users to dial back a caller who leaves a voice mail.
- Used in conjunction with feature bits
- 263 (Store Caller Line Id as a phone or mailbox number )
- 264 (Play outside caller user interface (with FCOS bit 280))
- and 280 (Enable CLI outside caller interface (with FCOS bit 264))
- to enable the Dial-back feature.
- Dont forget to allocate the new FCOS to the mailboxes that rewuested the feature
- The voicemail ports will need to have the correct COR on the 3300 to allow outgoing calls