I wanted to find the oldest recording on the local hardrive.
I had a Mitel call recorder (MIVCR) which had started deleting recording due to an error and i wanted to find out the oldest recording left on the recording drive
I could use the MIVCR software but that only shows you the oldest in SQL not the oldest on the hardrive (they maybe the same)
1]Enable the tracing
In maintenance, type, edt trace tsp l2l3
Example of response:
HDLC CC on link 5 trace enable .
HDLC VERBOSE on link 5 trace enable .
Recently i can across my first customer using “screened transfer”. The facility had stopped working correctly after an upgrade.
The calls were being transferred but no questions were being asked of the caller and the receiver of the call was not being asked if they would like to take the call.
After further upgrades and checks i was told that i should check the supervised transfer settings. It needs to be s+xg
Configuring your SMDR output
Found some useful settings today which i don’t think are in the manual.
There is a control applet in the control panel.
With this you can change the card from T1 to E1, aswell as some codec options.
If you leave the card in default it will show T1 Oaisys.
To change to E1 ports you need to open the applet and set as below.
Just a reminder to my self that you need to install SQL 2012 ADV express because the basic version does not have the “full test search” feature.
If while installing the Oaisys client you recieve the below error you can check out the Oaisys help document.
But that i found was i got this error when using Google Chrome, to access the Oaisys server, but not when using Internet explorer!
Just had an issue where some of the MiCollab clients could not see their voicemails in the visual voice window.
I knew I had it set correctly as all accounts were using same licenses and FCOS
The client icon would change in the system tray and a tape reel icon would appear in the top right hand of the client but know message in the window
Besides this issue the client worked fine
What I eventually found out was that all clients that were working had Windows Media Player installed. WMP.
I saw in the release notes that it is a pre-requisite
The “N” version of windows does not have MWP installed in default but I believe you can add it on manually
The version the customer had was “Enterprise” but it had no WMP. May be a custom install image was used.
The new versions of JAVA wont allow you to connect to web sites with self assigned certificates.
Open the JAVA config programme
Click “Edit site list”
Add the https:// address of the 3300 ( Must be https)
Click Add, then OK until application closed.
Now you will be able to take a backup