User and device atrributes
Bouncing a call back off the Mitel fails.
The SIP trace shows you an error code of 630 Denied. Continue reading
I had to programme one of these recently. Never seen one before
Collection of manuals and useful snippets Continue reading
First step in the process is to create a new ICP in the MBG Configuration TAB with an IP Address which is not valid on the network and name this ICP “Block number” for example.
LOCATING THE CALL FLOW AND MESSAGE NUMBER:
1. Log into NPM as root via putty.
2. Navigate to /usr/vm/val5/Callflows using “cd /usr/vm/val5/Callflows”
3. Use cat command to view callflow that contains greeting you want using “cat mbox_XXXX.xml” where XXXX in mailbox number.
1. Log into NPM as root via winscp.
2. Navigate to ” /usr/vm/val5/Callflows/ ” .
3. Find callflow you are trying to copy greeting from (they are in form “mbox_XXXX.xml” where XXXX is mailbox number) and right click and select Edit.
How to: Allow Hot desk Base phones to dial the emergency services
9999 (or 911) should have 0 digits to follow and be sent to a route or route list designated as an Emergency Route”
If you have a need to test that a link is stable between servers
e.g. between an MBG and a Micollab
If you are having issue with the Micollab client showing when you are in a meeting that is set in your outlook client then you need to check this log file.